Supervisor's Toolkit: Avoiding and Handling Employee Complaints
This 1.5 hour workshop provides practical ways for handling employee complaints and disputes; addresses how to minimize and respond to unlawful discrimination/harassment charges of all types; and explains the Office for Access and Equity's process for responding to external administrative charges and internal complaints.
- Federal and state laws and UIC policies relating to discrimination and harassment.
- Management's role in avoiding and handling employment discrimination and harassment complaints.
- Best practices for documentation and avoiding retaliation claims.
- Informal means of preventing and/or resolving employee disputes.
- OAE's process for responding to administrative charges and internal complaints.
There is a maximum of 50 participants per training.
Please contact Donald Kamm at email@example.com to request a training.