You can enroll for this course following these easy steps:
1. If you do not already have a Blackboard account, NetID and password, please register your UIN here: https://www.uic.edu/htbin/acctportaltoken/pass.cgi?dispatch=activate_panel (most people should be able to skip this step). If you already have a Blackboard account, please go to step 2.
2. Go to blackboard.uic.edu
3. Sign in to Blackboard using Net ID and password.
4. Find 'Catalog' tab and click on it.
5. Search for "Sexual Harassment" in the search box.
6. Click on the course that says "Sexual Harassment Prevention Course Module".
7. Enroll for the course.
8. Course will appear in the "My Courses" section.
9. Click on course and proceed to take the training.
10. After completing the training, enter participant's name and click "Print Score Summary".
11. Click "Finish".
If you have any questions, or have a disability and require an accommodation, please contact email@example.com.